The Growth Company publishes the following resources, authored by Dr. Lynne Curry, a recognized expert in Human Resources.
April 25 1:00 - 4:00 pm
April 25 9:00 am – 12 pm
• How to handle allegations
• Protecting rights of all parties
• Effective investigations
• The full range of “Harassment”
• How Courts decide
• Creating and maintaining a harassment free culture
March 19, 2018 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (Alaska time zone)
Live in Classroom-...
This 2-day seminar is designed for Executives, Mid-level Management, and Supervisors seeking to further develop their Leadership proficiency.
Presented by Lynne Curry, Ph.D., SPHR and Richard D. Birdsall, J.D.
How to handle #metoo allegartions
Protecting the rights of all parties
Getting re-grounded from the media blurred boundaries
The full range of harassment
1. Safe navigation of federal & state EEO law; Title VII, ADA, Age & Pregnancy
2. Managing EEO Risk
3. Avoiding retaliation claims & early detection
4. Special issues presented by FMLA, FLSA & other laws
6. Social media issues and the NLRA
7. Case studies
"This class will transform you - it will give you powers to understand people, teach you a variety of ways to communicate in a business environment and in personal life." ~ Elina Adams, BP